SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)
MAKE YOUR CLICKS COUNT
SEM guarantees that your business will show up in the right hand column or in the shaded area at the top of the search engine webpage when potential consumers are searching for your business or category on Google, Yahoo or Bing. The best part about SEM is that you do not have to pay unless they click on your ad! Wouldn’t you want your business to show up in the right hand column or in one of the top three paid search results at the top of the page? When you invest in SEM, you can be assured that your business will be one of the first advertisers that your potential customer sees.
Millions of people use search engines to begin their buying process online. Whether they are trying to locate a business in town or find a particular product or service, they often begin with a search engine, hoping to find exactly what they are looking for. An effective SEM campaign will ensure that when they start their online quest they find your business first. The keys to SEM are keywords, ad text and optimization.
SEM ads can display in a variety of different places depending on your search engine of choice. Below is an example of where they display on Google, currently the world’s largest and most popular search engine:
SEM, also referred to as “Pay Per Click” (PPC) campaigns, operate like an auction. Together, we select a list of keywords to bid on, each with a different cost per click. The cost per click is based on the number of advertisers bidding on the keyword and the popularity of the keyword itself. Therefore, broader search terms like “candy” have a higher cost per click than more specific terms like “white chocolate pretzels.” You only pay when a consumer clicks on your ad.
SEM is a perfect solution for the budget-minded business. You can determine the exact budget size for your campaign and accurately gauge the amount of traffic you will drive to your website. This allows you to calibrate your spending and take the guesswork out of effective online marketing.
Benefits to Your Business:
- Low starting budget size
- No set-up fees
- Trained, experienced and certi?ed SEM experts
- Daily optimization on message, keyword, CPC, or position
- Competitive analysis, tracking and web-based reporting
- Premium search engines only: Google, Yahoo! And Bing
- Landing page creation and integration with lead tracking
- Capture and tracking of inbound phone calls available
Search delivers prospects, generates leads and creates sales.
- People search, decide, then buy
- People start their product research online using search engines
- Long-term growth begins with a gain in market share
Search provides warm leads.
- They are searching for this product – their wallets are already halfway open
Search is effective for branding campaigns.
- Measurable results and a traceable ROI, as well as a pro-active campaign management team successfully provides a differentiation strategy that is right for you. Equity grows over time and is established from the ground up.
Search provides invaluable market research.
- Uses a Search campaign to test new concepts, messaging or promotions.
We will build a free, no-obligation plan for your SEM campaign that will give you the information you need to make an informed buying decision and accurately gauge your campaign’s reach and performance.
All Campaigns Include:
- Defined search marketing & website goals
- Ad groupings based on your products & services
- Initial keyword list
- Ad text strategy
- Cost per click pricing
- Estimated click availability
- Monthly budget breakdown based on available clicks for your industry