Online video advertising is increasing at a rapid pace. Be front and center of this growing audience with your message. WPRI Media offers a variety of video advertising options including: Pre-Roll Video, Post-Roll Video, Mid-Stream & Leave Behind Display Ads and the 3rd Column Video Player.
Video Pre-Roll (see a preview here)
- Pre-roll video is the single most desired and highest performing online branded ad unit on the internet.
- It outperforms display ads on most performance metrics.
- It is user initiated and highly targetable.
- Video pre-roll occurs before every video play.
- Video pre-roll is 10-15 seconds.
- One (1) Companion Ad Unit 300×250 runs simultaneously on the page with the pre-roll video.
- This ad remains as long as the viewer is on the page.
Video Post-Roll(see a preview here)
- Post-roll is a video advertisement that runs after a video story plays on the site.
- Video post-roll is 10-15 seconds.
Mid-Stream & Leave Behind Display Ads (see a preview here)
- The 320×40 mid-stream display ad appears while a video story plays on the site 10 seconds after the start of video buffering.
- This ad unit retracts automatically after 15 seconds unless the user interacts with it prior to that time.
- If user clicks on the mid-stream display ad, they will go to the click through destination defined by the client.
- The mid-stream must be paired with a 50×25 leave-behind display ad which displays once the in-stream unit is closed.
- If user clicks the leave-behind display ad, the mid-stream display ad reappears.